This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.grupoparadell.com (hereinafter, “the website” or “website”), owned by Grupo Paradell Consultores, S. L., (hereinafter, “THE WEBSITE OWNER”). Your privacy and compliance with current legislation are our priority, therefore in this document you will find all the necessary information and in a clear manner for the identification of the owner, as well as knowledge of the legal and privacy policies.
- General information.
- Conditions of access and use.
- Exclusion of warranties and liability.
- Data protection.
- Procedure in the event of unlawful activities.
- Applicable jurisdiction
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Grupo Paradell Consultores S. L. THE WEBSITE OWNER, is a Mercantile Company registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona; Volume 33.279, Folio 134, Page B-228429, 1st Inscription. NIF. B62480405. Its registered office is at Calle Agricultura 16. 08320 El Masnou (Barcelona).
- If you wish to contact THE WEBSITE OWNER, please contact the above address or the following e-mail address, email@example.com.
o a la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Si desea contactar con el delegado de protección de datos (DPD). Esta entidad ha nombrado a Persevera, S. L. U., en la persona de Manuel del Palacio. Sus datos de contacto son: email@example.com Príncipe de Anglona, 5. 28005 Madrid
- If you do not wish to receive any more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by indicating "unsubscribe" or "do not send mail" in the subject line to the following e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
indicando en el asunto «baja» o «no enviar correos» a la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico, email@example.com.
All notifications and communications between the user and THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through the means detailed above.
By browsing the website, it is understood that you are a user who accepts without reservation and with full knowledge the conditions set out in this text, although this does not affect some particular services offered through the website.
If at any time you change your mind, you must leave the website.
THE WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to modify at any time the information included in this legal notice, i.e., the conditions of use and information set out including those particular and other provisions may change, so we recommend you consult it regularly.
In any case, you are obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with this Legal Notice, the laws, good faith, public order and the uses of network traffic. Failure to comply with them shall make you liable for any damages that may be caused to THE WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE WEBSITE OWNER may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form and its subsequent authorisation.
The user is responsible for the information communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER, which may not be false or inaccurate, and therefore proves that it is true and up to date.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter
damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
públicamente, transformar o modificar los contenidos, a menos que se cuente con la
autorización del titular de los correspondientes derechos o ello resulte legalmente
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
comunicaciones con fines de venta u otras de naturaleza comercial sin que medie su previa
solicitud o consentimiento.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties, and none of the exploitation rights of the same may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, without it being understood that the use of or access to the same attributes any right over the same to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from THE WEBSITE OWNER.
Likewise, even if a certain language is enabled in any of the links or external applications of the website or in the ODR Platform, such service address cannot be understood to extend to the website or its functionalities and must be considered as external and independent.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is for information purposes only, but the information provided on it may not be correct or up to date, and it is therefore the user's responsibility to check it.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE WEBSITE OWNER disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by it. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources, likely to expand the content offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
If you choose to leave our website via links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user's computer.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
THE WEBSITE OWNER, responsible, will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, prioritising your privacy with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by current regulations, which can be consulted at the end of this section.
Your data have been collected for the purpose of maintaining professional and/or commercial relations with you and, in the case of having been collected by means of a form on the website, for the purpose indicated on said form. Likewise, they have been incorporated into the Data Protection System of THE WEBSITE OWNER, identified in the general information section at the beginning of this legal notice. Likewise, they will be kept for as long as the purpose for which they are processed remains in force. We will keep a blocked copy as long as there are legal obligations that may require us to do so.
As a user, you have the following rights:
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time you deem appropriate.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the processing that has already taken place.
- Right of access.
To find out whether or not the data controller is processing your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
To obtain the rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Right of deletion, cancellation or right to be forgotten.
To request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to object
To oppose the controller to carry out a processing of your personal data.
• Derecho de limitación de su tratamiento
Para limitar el tratamiento de sus datos personales por parte del responsable del tratamiento.
- Right of portability.
To receive your personal data in a structured format and transmit it to another data controller.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing.
So that your data cannot be profiled or decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing.
To exercise these rights, or to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, you must write to the postal address or e-mail address indicated in the general information section, providing a copy of your ID card.
This entity has appointed a data protection officer (DPD), whose details are indicated in the general information section.
In the event that you consider it appropriate, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as the Control Authority. You can contact our DPD, as a preliminary step, and we will respond to your complaint.
The provision of your personal data is considered as free, express and unambiguous consent to their processing, based on article 6.1.a) RGPD, they may also be processed based on a contractual relationship or for legitimate interest as regulated in article 6.b) and f) RGPD. Your data will only be disclosed in case of legal obligation, as provided for in article 6.1.c) GDPR.
THE WEBSITE OWNER assumes no liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause in computer systems, electronic documents or user files or caused by force majeure.
If you wish to consult the legal sources applicable to the data protection regime, they are the following:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data -RGPD- as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and other Spanish legislation in force.
5. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ACTIVITIES OF AN UNLAWFUL NATURE
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must immediately inform THE WEBSITE OWNER in detail, identifying themselves and together with a declaration under their own responsibility that the information provided is accurate.
6. APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The rules of use contained in this Legal Agreement are subject to Spanish law.
For any question that may arise and in any case regarding the fulfilment and/ or execution of the present rules, the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona shall have jurisdiction and therefore the law of Spain shall be applicable.